- Medien und Sprache
- Freie Mitarbeit
- Homeoffice möglich
- Arbeitsbeginn: ab sofort
- Mehr zur Organisation
21. Januar 2022
Coconat - A Workation Retreat
Frau Julianne Becker
Coconat stands for Community and Concentrated work in Nature.
Positive Impact is our Mission.
Our purpose: Inviting. Inspiring. Inventing sustainable stuff.
Coconat is impact driven company, which combines workation, coworking, coliving, a maker’s space, and special projects on rural development. Coconat is an open and diverse community, where everyone can pursue their aspirations. The goal is an inclusive and inspiring environment for all people.
We are hiring an experienced Communications Officer for our first ideration of The Rabbit – Games Developers Residency. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Coconat is an excellent place for you. Don’t hesitate to apply.
• Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, blog posts and social media content
• Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social channels
• Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns
• Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards
• Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos
• Work with communications team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns
• Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publication
• Develop and implement communications materials for Video Game Developer Residency at Coconat, together with project developer Julianne Becker - project description
• Create and manage creation of content for Marketing and Social Media
• Coordinate with graphic designer for creation of swag and other materials
• Coordinate with documentation team and post content. Project Developer
• 2+ years prior experience in a communications or marketing role
• Fluent German and English
• Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
• Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content
• Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
• Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
• Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices
• Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
• Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
Was wir dir bieten
Part-time, mostly remote possible, full-remote not possible.
January-March: planning prep
April: Residency month
payment is 20€/hour – before tax (average compensation in Germany is 15-20€/hour)
Expected work time – 160 hours
Work-time expectation is negotiable, hourly rate non-negotiable.
Extra Coco Benefits:
• Free Coworking Membership with all Coconaut Club Member benefits.
• All Coconat staff members are welcomed to every meal that is served while they are on shift; breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our meals are vegetarian by default food, vegan upon request.
• Reduced food rate whenever you are not working (€5 per meal).
• Enjoy our special wellness offer at staff-member discount rates for:
• Sauna (€20 for two hours).
• Massages (50% discount).
• Free access to Coconat’s yoga and meditation room.
• Access to our natural pool.
• Enjoy Special overnight and drink rates for friends and family.
• Free of charge Access to our Other facilities: Maker-Space, Video Editing suite, Remise, and Remise Kitchen.
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation to Julianne Becker: email@example.com