- Bildung und Soziales
- Remote (ortsflexibel)
- Arbeitsbeginn: ab sofort
- Mehr zum Job
- Mehr zur Organisation
30. September 2021
Emma Wanderer is a startup rethinking how we can “Work & Live Everywhere” in the future. Emma Wanderer strives to become Europe’s leading brand and service company for nature-loving people who want to work flexibly.
Our team is based in Vienna, Graz, and - as a remote work company - around the globe. Founded in 2021 and currently in the seed stage, we are now hiring Emma Wanderer’s core team. This tribe of dedicated, hands-on startup builders from all walks of life will shape Emma Wanderer’s innovative technology & offers.
Our mission is to combine mobility, housing and work in a compelling and sustainable way that everyone can enjoy a productive life closer to nature. As a team we believe we can change the future of work if we put our whole hearts into this mission.
If you want to work in an exciting and progress-driven environment where you can constantly learn & grow, Emma Wanderer is the place for you:
• Highly independent and self-responsible working style with a lot of flexibility (naturally, we offer remote work).
• We live a highly value-based, trust-driven and transparent company culture with no to low hierarchies.
• We expect our team to give their best and are providing the work environment to achieve that goal.
• You have the unique opportunity to shape the future of work and thereby influence the lives of all future workers in Europe.
If you enjoy defining and executing growth strategies then this is your role. Your responsibilities:
• As our marketing and scaling hero, you work directly with the CEO, CPO and the Customer Success Manager as well as further stakeholders like marketing agencies, influencers, and content contributors to define and execute the international go-to-market (GTM) and growth strategy.
• You set ambitious customer acquisition and retention targets and know how to leverage all performance channels (incl. SEO, Social, Display, Influencer, CRM) to achieve them.
• You turn insights from sales, products and stakeholders into impactful campaigns on different channels (mainly LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Newsletter but also real-world events, van life ambassador and scouting programs) based on data-driven strategies.
• Day-to-day 360° hands-on execution and management of online and offline campaigns across multiple channels.
• Monitor and optimize customer performance and conversion rates to create insights and lead marketing activities that accelerate growth
• Establish, manage, and scale local partnerships (including influencers), affiliates and networks
• You manage the planning, budgeting, and KPI/OKR reporting of all your growth activities.
• Read our values and make sure your mindset fits ours!
• A strong track record in marketing and international growth (startup-focused), hands-on experience in building a GTM strategy from the ground up (including customer definition, understanding customer journeys, acquisition strategies, analytics implementations and CRM).
• Experience in the housing, mobility, new work, or travel industry, combined with hands-on experience in a startup/scaleup would be a plus.
• Experience in building a KPI-led marketing function with a data-driven mindset, the relevant tools, and processes from scratch.
• Several years of experience steering multiple marketing disciplinaries simultaneously (performance marketing, product marketing), ideally B2C. You are test-driven and experienced in a very lean manner.
• Good copy-writing & content creation skills for social media, blog and print.
• Fluency in German and English, excellent written and verbal skills. More languages are a plus.
• Last but not least: willingness to deliver, learn, try & fail, challenge and be challenged.
We would love to hear from you! Make sure to include your CV and/or LinkedIn and send through a text/voice/video file stating why you want to work with us via mail (we love to get content that surprises us). No motivation letter is required (we also dislike them!).
• According to Austrian law, we are required to state the required minimum salary for this position which is expected to be EUR 35,784.00 gross annually. Of course, we are willing to overpay according to experience etc.
• Start: Fall 2021
• Please note that for this position we only accept applicants with a valid working permit in Austria.
Reach out via email@example.com and get in contact whenever you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!