- Medien und Sprache
- Freie Mitarbeit
- Homeoffice möglich
- Arbeitsbeginn: ab sofort
Coconat stands for Community and Concentrated work in Nature.
Positive Impact is our Mission.
Our purpose: Inviting. Inspiring. Inventing sustainable stuff.
Coconat is impact driven company, which combines workation, coworking, coliving, and special projects on rural development. Coconat is an open and diverse community, where everyone can pursue their aspirations. The goal is an inclusive and inspiring environment for all people.
We are seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager for The Rabbit – Games Developers Residency. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Coconat will be a great place for you. Don’t hesitate to apply.
• Determine timeline based on the pre-defined project objectives
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Work with defined budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Manage contracts with partners, participants, and service providers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Organize first Video Game Developer Residency at Coconat, together with Project Developer Julianne Becker - project description
• Secure partners, jury, participants, workshop providers
• organize the hosting of 15 participants for one-month with programme
• care for budget and writing final report
• 2-3 years project management and related experience
• Fluent German and English
• Background in event/workshop execution
• Interest of experience with games development a plus
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Was wir dir bieten
Part-time, mostly remote possible, full-remote not possible.
January-March: planning prep
April: Residency month
payment is 25€/hour – before tax (average compensation in Germany is 23€/hour)
Expected work time – 280 hours
Work-time expectation is negotiable, hourly rate non-negotiable.
Extra Coco Benefits:
• Free Coworking Membership with all Coconaut Club Member benefits.
• All Coconat staff members are welcomed to every meal that is served while they are on shift; breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our meals are vegetarian by default food, vegan upon request.
• Reduced food rate whenever you are not working (€5 per meal).
• Enjoy our special wellness offer at staff-member discount rates for:
• Sauna (€20 for two hours).
• Massages (50% discount).
• Free access to Coconat’s yoga and meditation room.
• Access to our natural pool.
• Enjoy Special overnight and drink rates for friends and family.
• Free of charge Access to our Other facilities: Maker-Space, Video Editing suite, Remise, and Remise Kitchen.
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation to Julianne Becker: email@example.com